Kingdom of Phynix is now 1.2.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Phynix is now 1.2.5

The Kingdom of Phynix Minecraft Sever Forum is now 1.2.5.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guard Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ethe334

Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: Guard Application   Guard Application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Guard Application

1.What is your ingame minecraft name? ethe334

2.Why do you want to become guard of a kingdom? Because I Believe I Will Help Others

3.What type of guard are you going to be? Knight or Templar? Knight

4.Do you know you have to fight for factions honour!_______ Yes And I Am Prepared To Fight Whatever That Comes At ME!
5.The King or Queen will decide to promote you to king or not! I Hope They Will But Its Their Decision

6.Do you know what kingdom you would like to become guard of?(if not admin will chose for you) I Do Not Know And do Not mind!
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜMannyGoesRoar

๖ۣۜMannyGoesRoar

Guard Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Application   Guard Application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 pm

ethe334 wrote:
Guard Application

1.What is your ingame minecraft name? ethe334

2.Why do you want to become guard of a kingdom? Because I Believe I Will Help Others

3.What type of guard are you going to be? Knight or Templar? Knight

4.Do you know you have to fight for factions honour!_______ Yes And I Am Prepared To Fight Whatever That Comes At ME!
5.The King or Queen will decide to promote you to king or not! I Hope They Will But Its Their Decision

6.Do you know what kingdom you would like to become guard of?(if not admin will chose for you) I Do Not Know And do Not mind!

Enjoy your Guard rank! Smile
Back to top Go down

Guard Application
Page 1 of 1