Kingdom of Phynix is now 1.2.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Phynix is now 1.2.5

The Kingdom of Phynix Minecraft Sever Forum is now 1.2.5.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guard application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MEC~Chris

Guard application Empty
PostSubject: Guard application   Guard application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 pm

1.What is your ingame minecraft name? Chrisrowlands342

2.Why do you want to become guard of a kingdom? I belive that the safety of the kingdom come's first and i should join in the fight to protect the honour of the kingdom.

3.What type of guard are you going to be? Knight or Templar? I would be honoured as a knight.

4.Do you know you have to fight for factions honor! I know what is expected of me and i am more than happy to join in the fight. I would do anything to help the kingdom progress.

5.The King or Queen will decide to promote you to king or not! That would be a great honour but the choice of the king and queen lies with them.

6.Do you know what kingdom you would like to become guard of?(if not admin will chose for you) The kingdom i would like to help is obsidian.

I am happy to help

Back to top Go down
Falcon_Hunter
Admin

Guard application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard application   Guard application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:33 pm

MEC~Chris wrote:
1.What is your ingame minecraft name? Chrisrowlands342

2.Why do you want to become guard of a kingdom? I belive that the safety of the kingdom come's first and i should join in the fight to protect the honour of the kingdom.

3.What type of guard are you going to be? Knight or Templar? I would be honoured as a knight.

4.Do you know you have to fight for factions honor! I know what is expected of me and i am more than happy to join in the fight. I would do anything to help the kingdom progress.

5.The King or Queen will decide to promote you to king or not! That would be a great honour but the choice of the king and queen lies with them.

6.Do you know what kingdom you would like to become guard of?(if not admin will chose for you) The kingdom i would like to help is obsidian.

I am happy to help

We Have read your application and we Accepted it.
Back to top Go down
Blakesaywhat

Guard application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard application   Guard application EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:29 pm

1.What is your ingame minecraft name? Blakesaywhat

2.Why do you want to become guard of a kingdom? To protect the Citizens of the server!

3.What type of guard are you going to be? Knight or Templar? A powerful knight!

4.Do you know you have to fight for factions honor! I will fight for faction honor to the best of my ability's and protected it with all cost!

5.The King or Queen will decide to promote you to king or not! So be it as long as i server my part in one of these factions its alright!

6.Do you know what kingdom you would like to become guard of?(if not admin will chose for you) No but with what ever i will be happy with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guard application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard application   Guard application Empty

Back to top Go down

Guard application
Page 1 of 1