Kingdom of Phynix is now 1.2.5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Phynix is now 1.2.5

The Kingdom of Phynix Minecraft Sever Forum is now 1.2.5.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guard Application L14MP0P3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ethe334

Guard Application L14MP0P3 Empty
PostSubject: Guard Application L14MP0P3   Guard Application L14MP0P3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:32 am

Guard Application

1.What is your ingame minecraft name? L14MP0P3

2.Why do you want to become guard of a kingdom? Because I Am Willing To Fight and `protect My Kingdom
3.What type of guard are you going to be? Knight or Templar? Knight

4.Do you know you have to fight for factions honour! Yes and i am willing to fight anything in my way
5.The King or Queen will decide to promote you to king or not! That Will be their decision but i do not mind

6.Do you know what kingdom you would like to become guard of?(if not admin will chose for you) I would like to be in ethe334's faction
Back to top Go down
Falcon_Hunter
Admin

Guard Application L14MP0P3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guard Application L14MP0P3   Guard Application L14MP0P3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:54 pm

ethe334 wrote:
Guard Application

1.What is your ingame minecraft name? L14MP0P3

2.Why do you want to become guard of a kingdom? Because I Am Willing To Fight and `protect My Kingdom
3.What type of guard are you going to be? Knight or Templar? Knight

4.Do you know you have to fight for factions honour! Yes and i am willing to fight anything in my way
5.The King or Queen will decide to promote you to king or not! That Will be their decision but i do not mind

6.Do you know what kingdom you would like to become guard of?(if not admin will chose for you) I would like to be in ethe334's faction

We will give you a chance you will become a knight guard K_Guard and ur faction will be ethe. Make your kingdom proud
Back to top Go down

Guard Application L14MP0P3
Page 1 of 1